The Main Office will close for the summer at 3 p.m. on Friday, June 21, 2019 and will reopen on Thursday, August 1, 2019. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., closed from 12 to 1 p.m. and reopens from 1 to 3 p.m. We look forward to seeing you in August!
- 10th Grade (8/5/19, 1 to 3 p.m.)
- 12th Grade (8/6/19, 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.)
- 11th Grade (8/6/19, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
- 9th Grade (8/7/19, 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.)
New Student Orientation and Viking Days Information
- 9th Grade and New Student orientation is on Monday, 8/12/19 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- 9th Grade Viking Day is on Monday, 8/12/19 from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- 10th, 11th, 12th Grade Viking Day is on Tuesday, 8/13/19 (see 2019 Vikings Days Information Flyer for specific grade level times)
On Monday, May 20, an email was sent to all current 9th – 11th grade families regarding the Back to School Updates and Annual Notification process. This is the 2nd year using the Infinite Campus Parent Portal to complete this yearly update and notification acknowledgments. Based on the instructions in the email, recovering your forgotten password only works if you had previously set up a Recovery Email.
We recommend using the link to the LHS Parent Portal webpage. Click on the green rectangle “INFINITE CAMPUS HELP TOOLS” link, here you can submit a request by completing the three bulleted questions. You will receive a response within 24 hours with your Username and a temporary reset password. We encourage you to complete this process by the end of June while our Data Tech is still on campus to help with your email recovery. Our data technician will not be available during the month of July. Thank you.
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTSA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTSA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, build rapport and discuss issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTSA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. PTSA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school and within your district.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTSAs play an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum based programs and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTSA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTSA membership including discounts and offers from member benefits providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.
- Consider joining the PTSA! All are welcome. Please check out our website for more details: Lynbrook High School PTSA.
Check your School Loop inbox for a message about your Google Checkout options!
For viewing assignments, grades in progress, communicating with teacher; students' way to access files, submit work
Pilot LMS -- For viewing assignments, grades in progress, communicating with teacher; students' way to access files, submit work
Lynbrook Excellence (LEXE)
IRS approved 501(c)(3) public charity that fundraises to promote and supports Lynbrook High School programs
For viewing unofficial transcripts, cafeteria accounts, official grades, tracking attendance
Naviance Family Connection
For college and career planning. Resource for students and parents with personal assessments and admissions data
The Fremont Education Foundation
IRS approved 501(c)(3) public charity that fundraises for the benefit of to promote and support all five FUHSD schools’ programs