- 24-hour Suicide and Crisis Line (Santa Clara County) ....1-855-278-4204
- Bill Wilson Youth Hotline (24-hour Suicide & Crisis Line) ..408-850-6125
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (24-hour)....1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Rape Crisis Hot Line (24-hour) ...........................................650-493-7273
- Trevor Lifeline LGBTQQ+ Crisis Support..........................1-866-488-7386
- Crisis Text Line Text “LISTEN” to...................................................741741
IMPORTANT UPDATE TO GUIDE INTERNET ACCESS
Having the appropriate technological tools will help students be able to complete their assignments, especially during this time of distance learning.
Essential: computer or mobile device, internet access*, paper to take notes and work through problems/assignments. If you do not have the essentials, please fill out the Remote Learning Technology Request Form or contact the office by phone 408-366-7700 to borrow a Chromebook and/or request an Internet Hot-Spot.
Ideal (would help if your student had access to these, but not essential): Headphones or headset, microphone, webcam for online meetings, printer or scanner.
If you don’t have internet access at home, here are your options:
- Comcast is offering 2 months for free in addition to their $10/month program: www.internetessentials.com
- Visit www.everyoneon.org or call 844-841-INFO (4636) for information for families.
- The district is also providing Chromebooks and wireless hotspots so please fill out the form: bit.ly/fuhsdtechrequest
Students that need access to a Chromebook or Internet Access that may have missed the survey Lynbrook High School conducted prior to the school closures, can fill out a Remote Learning Technology Request Form to receive assistance.
Students who already have a Chromebook and need to connect to Wi-Fi at home, please refer to the Connecting Chromebooks to Wi-Fi Instructions Link.
Students or Parents that need assistance with online tools can find that resource in the portal. Assistance with Online Tools.
Thank you for your continued support as we navigate our response to the unprecedented school closure due to the COVID-19 situation. During this time period of school closure for students, instruction will continue for our students, with staff providing lessons and assignments through our online tools, including School Loop, Schoology and Google Classroom.
If you have not created a School Loop Account, you can find directions for creating a School Loop account on the school website in the Parent Portal, Assistance With Online Tools. If you are a parent who has more than one student you can find Directions For Adding Multiple Students.
If your student's teacher is using Schoology, you already have access to the courses. If you run into any issues logging into Schoology, please email email@example.com.
As a community we will get through these challenging times together.
For viewing assignments, grades in progress, communicating with teacher; students' way to access files, submit work
Lynbrook Excellence (LEXE)
IRS approved 501(c)(3) public charity that fundraises to promote and supports Lynbrook High School programs
For viewing unofficial transcripts, cafeteria accounts, official grades, tracking attendance
Naviance Family Connection
For college and career planning. Resource for students and parents with personal assessments and admissions data
The Fremont Education Foundation
IRS approved 501(c)(3) public charity that fundraises for the benefit of to promote and support all five FUHSD schools’ programs