Student Wellness & Resources
During this time of pandemic fluctuation we want your school experience to be successful. You can request to speak with a School Based Therapist or School Psychologist while campus is closed by filling out our FUHSD Wellness Check In Form. We take appointments during regular school hours, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
If this is a medical or mental health emergency, DO NOT fill out this form. Call 911 or visit your nearest hospital emergency room if you can get there safely.
A licensed Therapist is available to provide crisis and short term counseling, assessment, parent consultation and education as well as make referrals to additional professional services. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Lynbrook's School Based Therapist, Jenna Starnes (Jenna_Starnes@fuhsd.org).
Community Counseling Support (Sliding Fee Scale)
Emergency Youth Housing
- Grief Support for Children, Teens, Families and Adults
- Center for Living with Dying (Bill Wilson Center)
Local Community Resources
- West Valley Community Services: WVCS provides emergency financial assistance and food support for families impacted by COVID-19 living in Cupertino, Saratoga and West San Jose (95129 and 95130)
- Asian Americans for Community Involvement
- Asian American Recovery Services
- Alum Rock Counseling Center
- LGBTQ Youth Space at the Billy De Frank Center
- Parents, Families, Friends, LGBTQ People and Allies United for Equality
Substance Abuse Treatment Services
For additional resources, visit the FUHSD Mental Health Resources webpage.