Sign Ups for Rooms/Makeup Tests
Sign ups are done via Google Sheets.
Sign up for only what you need. This year, the computer labs, library and flex lab are all on one self-serve calendar--you do not need to fill out a request form to sign up for the flex lab.
DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING BUT WHITE OPEN SPACES
Do NOT delete, touch, highlight, change, etc...any other box! If a box has any color in it, or writing, please do NOT change it.
YOUR CHANGES AFFECT THE ENTIRE STAFF
This is a shared document, and any changes you make affect the rest of the staff. If you accidentally move something or mess something up, step away from the document and call Amy at x7752 immediately.
DO NOT SHARE OR COPY ANY OF THE DOCUMENTS
Thanks for abiding by the above to make things run as smoothly and effectively as possible.
Here are four easy steps to use this resource:
* Make Up Testing happens during Homework Center on select days. Make up tests start at 3:30pm
1) Check the Make-up Test Sign Up google doc and click on the desired date tab to make sure there is space available.
2) Confirm, in-person, that the student can attend on a particular day and write their first and last name on the google doc to reserve a spot.
3) Complete the half sheet Make-up Test Request form (located by the sign in counter in the office). Attach the original to the make-up test and give the yellow copy to the student Inform the student they MUST bring the yellow slip along with a student ID.
4) Paperclip the original Make-up Test Request form to the test and put it in an inter-office envelope (located near sign in sheets) and put it in Miko Otoshi’s mailbox the following deadline:
Tests must be submitted by 3:00 p.m. the day before the Make-up Test date. (Make-up tests for Monday must be submitted by 3:00 p.m. on the previous Friday. Tests for Wednesday must be submitted by 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday.)