‘Tis the season to celebrate and what better way to show our festiveness than by wearing a holiday sweater.
http://www.nationaluglychristmassweaterday.org/, but we take our celebration a step further. We don’t limit ourselves to ‘ugly Christmas sweaters’ but branch out to include any holiday this season!
This year, the LHS Annual Holiday Sweater day will be on December 12th. To add a layer of fun, we will make it a competition with the following five categories: All around ugliest, Most original, Most festive, Most likely to go viral on social media, and Most ridiculous – more details to come. MG
Sign ups are done via Google Sheets.
Sign up for only what you need. This year, the computer labs, library and flex lab are all on one self-serve calendar--you do not need to fill out a request form to sign up for the flex lab.
DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING BUT WHITE OPEN SPACES
Do NOT delete, touch, highlight, change, etc...any other box! If a box has any color in it, or writing, please do NOT change it.
YOUR CHANGES AFFECT THE ENTIRE STAFF
This is a shared document, and any changes you make affect the rest of the staff. If you accidentally move something or mess something up, step away from the document and call Amy at x7752 immediately.
DO NOT SHARE OR COPY ANY OF THE DOCUMENTS
Thanks for abiding by the above to make things run as smoothly and effectively as possible.
Here are four easy steps to use this resource:
1) Check the Make-up Test Sign Up google doc and click on the desired date tab to make sure there is space available.
2) Confirm, in-person, that the student can attend on a particular day and write their first and last name on the google doc to reserve a spot.
3) Complete the half sheet Make-up Test Request form (located by the sign in counter in the office). Attach the original to the make-up test and give the yellow copy to the student Inform the student they MUST bring the yellow slip along with a student ID.
4) Paperclip the original Make-up Test Request form to the test and put it in an inter-office envelope (located near sign in sheets) and put it in Miko Otoshi’s mailbox the following deadline:
Tests must be submitted by 3:00 p.m. the day before the Make-up Test date. (Make-up tests for Monday must be submitted by 3:00 p.m. on the previous Friday. Tests for Wednesday must be submitted by 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday.)
- Daily Bulletin Request
- Employee Request for Correction of Safety Hazard
- In-House Facilities Request Form
- Kudos Form
- LHS Grant Request Form
- Notification of Outside Speaker
- P3 Form for Classified Staff
- SAT Referral Form
- Trip Permit (for all other Field Trip forms, view District Forms)