Vision & Values
Lynbrook High School's vision is to create a dynamic environment of respect and achievement where all can learn deeply, apply their knowledge and contribute purposefully.
This vision will be achieved through:
Personal Growth in a caring, supportive community that values
- Honesty and integrity;
- Respect and empathy;
- Personal responsibility;
- Creativity and innovation;
- Balance; and
- Physical and emotional wellbeing.
Learning in a vibrant, positive environment that values
- Knowledge and skills;
- Critical thinking;
- Problem solving;
- Learning process and meta-cognition; and
- Technology tools.
Teaming in a collaborative culture that values
- Quality work;
- Personal commitment;
- Reflection and self-evaluation;
- Leadership and service; and
- Community and world connections.
This vision will result in an extraordinary community of learning leaders making individual and collective contributions toward a better world.