The Week Ahead & Other News
Maria Jackson, Principal
Lynbrook- where the extraordinary happens!
Lynbrook is a vibrant community where students are encouraged to be bold and curious.
As principal, I am committed to creating a supportive environment where. . .
- broaden their understanding of the world.
- collaborate to achieve what they cannot do alone.
- create art and music, and discover ways to express themselves.
- develop curiosity.
- discover the beauty and value of all people.
- find room to explore.
- recognize that the adults on campus care for and respect them.
- embrace challenges and discover that they can learn and grow in every subject area.
- learn to think creatively, deeply, and critically and grapple with the issues of our times.
- speak out for what is right and good.
Teachers & Staff
- engage in creative endeavors to inspire students.
- experiment with different strategies to support all students.
- feel valued and respected for the important work they do.
- receive support and have the tools needed to do be successful.
- take time to care for themselves and pursue their interests.
I am dedicated to make Lynbrook a place where success is not narrowly defined by grades, test scores, and awards but a place where we celebrate altruistic students of good character.